Patient Success Stories
- Dr Doctor has treated me since 2009. I would NEVER go to any other pain management doctor. Dr Doctor has helped me to be able to live life without having to have surgery and that’s the best thing ever, I had a back procedure done in 1992 and it was the worst decision I ever made with another Doctor, THANK GOD I found Dr Doctor. He genuinely cares for each of his patients and their well being. Best bed side manners and his STAFF IS AMAZING. Thank you Dr Doctor and Thank you to all your staff from the office to the surgery center, y’all are AMAZING and I could go on without you. Thank you is not enough but Thank you- A Million Stars ⭐️ to Fondren Orthopedic GroupBy - Lesia Flores24-Oct-2019 02:36 PM
- Professional, personable, pleasant, leaving a lasting positive imoression - Has a very obvious deserving respect of his peers. My injection procedure was a positive one- feeling confident and optimistic of improvement. No pain or discomfort anytime throughout procedure.
Source: HealthgradesBy - TxDDDsufferer in Houston-
- I have been a patient for 10 years, being treated for degenerative disc disease with radiculopathy. My foraminal injection, have almost always given me pain relief and when they did not , a return appointment was made by his office to continue treatment. The entire staff, clinical and administrative is professional and very nice. He was recommended by two neurosurgeons who have busy and successful practices and I have personal knowledge and confidence.
Source: HealthgradesBy - Don Stevens in League City, TX-
- He made time to explain the procedure. When the first injections caused my pain to feel worse. He gave me his cell number to call if I was still in pain and huried me in for more injections. His staff went far and beyond to help me. Great Doctor.
Source: HealthgradesBy - James DuVall jr in Pearland, TX-
- I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Doctor! He was very helpful and understanding. He gave me 6 epidural injections about 5 weeks ago. I know these don't help some people, but they have worked great for me. If I need to do them again, I'll go right back to Dr. Doctor!
Source: HealthgradesBy - Jason Walker in Houston, TX-
- Dr Doctor spent 18-20 years as a anesthesia doc and then moved to being a pain management physician. He's wonderful! He spends time thoroughly explaining the issue and what he will do to try to manage the pain level. I've seen him for 5 years. His communications skills are great. He treats everyone with the utmost respect as do his office staff.
Source: HealthgradesBy - Beau Miller in League City, TX-
- Had 2 appointments with Dr. Doctor in his office, and two procedures, neck and lower back. Office visits were great --- straightforward, professional diagnosis, and suggested procedures. All went as described. It's been about one month since the last procedure and I feel great --- couldn't be happier. Dr. Doctor, his office staff, and the team assisting him in the hospital were professional, eager to make me feel comfortable, and at ease, and gave detailed instructions to follow afterwards.
Source: HealthgradesBy - Michael Sternthal in Houston, TX-
- It has been 21 years since I last saw Dr Uday Doctor and I'm glad he's still in business cause I need him again back in 1997 I re- inured my back 3 herniated disc and not wanting surgery due to the fact I just won the bronze medal in the 1997 teakwood world championships and wanted to fight again after my first injection then three months later had another set I felt no pain for over a year that I recall Dr Dr is by far second to no one thank you Dr Dr I'll see you soon Chuck Suder
Source: HealthgradesBy - Chuck Suder in Novato-
- Dr. Doctor is a magnificient caring doctor, he will provide injections on christmas eve day, new year eve day and is in practice to relieve pain. i could not live if not for his care for me and my extreme pain. he cares about his patients and their total well being.
Source: HealthgradesBy - Jean Schreiber-
- I am a 74 yr. old female. I have significant curvature (scoliosis) and narrowing (stenosis) of the spaces where the spinal cord and spinal nerves are located in my lower back. In 2009, I had an episode of severe pain in my left lower back and butt, with severe pain going down my left leg all the way to my toes. I saw several doctors and did not really get any relief until finally someone sent me to Dr.Uday Doctor. He gave me injections in my lower spine, which virtually stopped my pain. Unfortunately, I started doing things too soon and had to have a second set of injections about 6 weeks later. Again I remained active and it took a month or more before I was really pain free. As time passed, the pain in my lower back, butt and the back of my thigh returned. At first, I tried to ignore it and later learned to live with it. I reached the point that I was in pain all of my waking hours and often the pain kept me from sleeping. Unfortunately, pain is very tiring and significantly affects the quality of your life. As a result, my walking ability deteriorated, and I used a walker most of the time. After trying physical therapy, which helped some but did nothing for the pain, one of my doctors recommended an evaluation by Dr. Doctor. In early 2014, I received epidural steroid injections for several of the vertebra in my lower back. This time I really took it easy and followed Dr. Doctorâs directions and did not lift, strain, bend, or twist my back for 2 to 3 weeks. After the injections, my back & leg pain were totally gone in 1 to 2 days and are still gone. Because I had waited 4 years between injections, the mobility I lost will take time to recover. In the future, when I start hurting a lot , I will immediately check with Dr. Doctor to see if enough time has passed that I can safely get another injection and get relief from pain. I strongly recommend that anyone with significant chronic pain in the lower back get an evaluation by Dr. Uday Doctor to see if you are a candidate for steroid injections. They have really helped me & may help you also. Being pain free is wonderful..
- My spine specialist suggested I see Dr. Uday Doctor for spinal steroid injections and encouraged me to pursue an appointment ASAP. The purpose was relieve my pain and stop the nerve damage I was experiencing from spinal stenosis. Dr. Doctor agreed to fit me into his already loaded schedule the following day. I experienced much relief immediately. It took a while and some rehab to get most of my strength back from the nerve damage. I continued to experience some pain but it was manageable. About five months later I decided to return for a second round of injections in hopes of erasing the remainder of the pain. This time I didn't need immediate attention, but I was able to set an appointment in a timely manner that fit my schedule. Dr. Doctor visited with me on both occasions immediately prior to the procedure. He answered my questions and offered specific advice. I found his office staff, technicians, and nursing staff to be efficient, polite, and very skilled. And most important, I am now pain free and following Dr. Doctor's advice to try to stay that way, or at least delay the need for additional procedures..
- Update......( I just think this needs to be said) I visited Dr. Uday Doctor office again and we settled our differences from my prior office visit and I'm glad we did. He performed a nerve block on my Thoracic area and after the first day of my procedure I already feel 75 percent better. I have no pain in the area where I was injected and I can't even tell where I was stuck unlike a previous injection I had done by another physician that left me in some server pain for weeks. He definitely knows his profession and is up to date with the latest technology used and knows how to get his patients back to 100 pain free. He still is arrogant at times (which I can accept for his experience and knowledge) and he doesn't like filling out any paper work needed for employers regarding off time but once he is in surgery, he is focused and he is all business. I will only let him do my steroid injections (if needed) from now on. So, I stand corrected....and now I know, there are not any better pain management doctors out there than Dr. Uday Doctor..
- I have been treated by him for the last three years with a neck issue that does not allow for Surgery. He is tough. He is blunt. But; he knows what he is doing and does not want his patients to become victims to their ailments. He does not like using pain drugs and will do anything he can to make sure you don't get addicted. In the three years we have had good fun; fast, angry, and real encounters. After working though my issues he has given me my life back. I can't say that about a lot of doctors today.
- Doctor Doctor is so nice and affords me much relief. His staff is great. The problem with his practice is that they NEVER answer the phone. You always have to leave a message after a very confusing phone tree, and the message is not always followed up on by whoever it is that gets the message! Have had to call three times to just make an appointment. It makes m sad and I am already depressed by my pain. Just wish they would work on the phone tree and/or hire someone to answer the phone. How hard could it be? I go to other doctors who have phone trees and at least 90% of the time someone answers after you get to the right person. Also no excuse for not returning calls when a message is left. Great doctor though..
- I have seen Dr. Doctor before years ago. He help me with back pain. I had 2 herniated disc in my neck this time and went to see him. Like last time he came through and help me with the pain. He is the best at what he does and I have always recommended him to family and friends. His office staff are great and the staff at Diagnostics and Therapeutics at Texas Orthopedic Hospital is the best. They made me feel so comfortable and relaxed that there is no way reason to be nervous. From the friendly face that checks you in to the nurses and doctors that assist. None better. Thank you Dr. Doctor.
- I've had a spine problem for years. I was given an injection for pain twice by another Doctor and still got no relief.Several people told me that I really needed to see Dr. Dr. I did and did get some relief from the shot. His bedside manor was very good. I could go on & on!.
- What I like is that the times I've had Dr. Doctor's treatment, it really pinpointed the sciatic area, and gave me relieve for months. Is office staff is efficient and knowledgeable..
- I really appreciate the excellent care I got from Dr. Doctor and also his kind staff. Thanks so much!!!!! I definitely would recommend my friends to go to him if they are in need of some pain management..
- I have sent Dr. Uday Doctor twice within the last three years. I highly recommend him. I had an easy time making an appointment. Uday Doctor explained my issues and gave me the treament suggestion and timetable of said procedure. I would recommend Uday Doctor. If I have another issue with my neck, I will not hestiate to go to him again..
- Rec'd steroid shots for significant nerve pain from degenerated cervical discs. Dr Doctor was excellent in both consultation and the actual procedure. professional and personable. have finally gotten relief after some 5 years of ongoing pain. Astounding!.
- Dr Doctor and his staff are the best. Without them I would for sure have to have surgery to releive the pain. Thanks to all of them for getting me back to a pain free life..
- Dr.Uday Doctor is a wonderful physician who is knowledgeable and very actuate. He is punctual and reassures you that it's going to be alright..
- Dr. Doctor, know his stuff, you can explain your pain to him. He will show you a diagram of the nerves in your spine and show you the nerve that is causing you to have the pain. I came to him with neck pain going across my shoulder with burning, and then my arms were numb and sometimes my hands cold. I was not getting any sleep and I was a mean person lack of sleep and pain combination After he injected my neck,,I now have my life back. I can now get some good sleep again and no more pain. I will do this again. Well worth it..
- He cares about you. He knows exactly what needs to be done for your comfort. I personally would not trust anyone else.
- I suffered for many years with lower back pain. I tried different doctors but nothing worked. I went to see Dr. Doctor and he gave me 6 pain injections and within 1 day I was already feeling much better
I can get around without pain. I’m an administrative assistant and there was a lot of pressure on my lower back. Now I can get through my day much easier.By - Jana’s Story-
- I have had multiple back problems ranging from bulging discs to osteoporosis and thoracic issues to constant pain. When I went to Dr. Doctor, the staff was so encouraging, working with me to fix the pain. After a few minor minimally invasive procedures, I am feeling great. It has been such a positive and wonderful experienceBy - Connie’s Story-
- I have had back problems my whole life. After 3 failed surgeries, I could hardly walk. Then I went to Dr. Doctor and one simple procedure took away all my pain. I haven’t had a single problem since. It’s truly been amazing.By - Bobby’s Story-
- I had chronic back pain for years and previous treatments had only worsened my pain. After suffering through 3 back surgeries and having 5 discs removed, I was skeptical to say the least. But everything changed after I went to see the specialists at Dr. Doctor. Just a few minimally invasive treatments and I was a completely different person. I feel enormous relief and I can function without pain for the first time in years.By - Barbara’s Story-
- My back and hip problems were extremely uncomfortable. I went to Dr. Doctor and received the most exceptional treatment. One injection was all it took and I was able to walk in a few hours. It was completely amazing. And I haven’t had any pain since. The attention and treatment I received was extraordinary. I am so grateful for Dr. Doctor.By - Phyllis’ Story-
- After I fell, I was completely immobile. I could walk with assistance, but it was extremely painful. After discovering two fractured ribs and a fractured vertebrae over a cyst, I was referred to Dr. Doctor. There I received minimally invasive treatments. And now, I feel so much better. I am able to walk without pain. I go to water therapy. And I can even go to the grocery store againBy - Ida’s Story-
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Uday V. Doctor, M.D, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required